Over the weekend, we scrambled down the hillside to clean up some litter near the railroad tracks. This 1895 map shows that there was a roundhouse down there. Now, all we can see (without digging) is a jumble of old rail and a small section of dressed stone, probably a foundation for the building.
Pingback: Happy Valentine’s Day from Brattleboro! | Brattleboro Adventure